Metabolism Sloooowwwiiing!

Options
Hey there,

My name is Rebecca and I recently turned 26 and dropping those 10-15 lbs is not as easy as it used to be.
I was raised on junk food and it has really hurt me as an adult. As a kid I didn't notice the effects but now I notice that I am sluggish and gaining weight. I want to nip this in the butt before the next thing I know I'm 30 and 20lbs overweight.
I've been on here about 2 weeks now nd I find that it really helps me to be accountable. I also bought a food scale because I really want to be honest with myself about how much I'm eatting. I know it's going to be hard because I LOVE junk food. I'm not planning on depriving myself, but instead learning portion control and introducing healthier foods in my diet. I also have found some recipes to make some of my favorite foods such as PIZZA!
I don't have too much further to go as far as losing weight but I do want to ultimately change my habits and learn healthier ones.
I really love this site and it really is addicting! Excited to meet whoever is out there and support you as well! Happy New Year.