Exercise questions!

Options
So, I do winter guard. I don't know if anyone knows what that is, but it involves a huge combination of ballet, stretching, and flag/rifle/saber work. I'm a rifle and dance guy. So, my question is on what I enter for exercise. Here is generally what I put:

Stretching--for however long I do so because we stretch before practice.
Dance--for however long...because we dance.
Jumping Jacks--I put this because they don't have anything for rifle...and this is the closest.

So, my question is if it's okay to put all three separate even though I do some at the same time. Like, I do dance in some of the same parts as rifle (jumping jacks). And I don't do rifle the whole time, so I take the time I'm on it and put that in for jumping jacks, then the time I do dance, and the time I stretch.

I guess what I'm getting at is asking if it's okay to enter them separately like this, or should I enter it all as one.

Replies

• Teebowen
    Teebowen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I think seperate covers what you do (imo that is)... and that is awesome... sounds liek hard work and attention to detail... great job!
  • wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    Options
    yeah, i think separating them is fine
  • cmgriffis
    Options
    Thanks! I was kinda worried, but you two really helped! Haha! I wanted to make sure I wasn't cheating or anything.