extra cals.

T0RIEELIZABETH
T0RIEELIZABETH Posts: 376
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
My net calories show that I still have 300 calories left for the day. Should I be happy and leave it like that, or should I treat myself to an evening snack?

Replies

• Good question I want to know the answer as well.
  • just be happy with the 300 calories...unless u are hungry!!! then snack on some fruit or veggies!!!
    thats what i do!!!
    i am in the same boat as u!!! i think...well i have these calories, why not use them up!!! LOL
    but then i like to see how many i have left!! LOL
    double edged sword!!! LOL

if u need support, i am here!!! just friend me!!! :) jen
  • TedTorres
    TedTorres Posts: 53 Member
    If you want a snack get one, especially if you're going to be up more than 2 or 3 more hours. If you're preparing for bed within an hour I'd say skip the snack.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Get a snack.
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    If you want a snack get one, especially if you're going to be up more than 2 or 3 more hours. If you're preparing for bed within an hour I'd say skip the snack.

Under on calories once every two weeks is fine, every other day is not. Eat the calories somehow. My best suggestion is a protein powder mixed with 2% milk. 200 cals and the late protein is good for the overnight and the milk helps you get to sleep. I'm 400 under right now and that's what I'll do and have a few snickerdoodles.
  • Thanks guys! The coffee pot won tonight haha, I'm just going to have a cup of coffee with fat free creamer, but I will definitely keep all of this in mind for next time!
This discussion has been closed.