What I won't do

Options
peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
This is just a little something for me or anyone else who needs it. I've decided I want to get healthy now but don't want my weight to become an obsession like it usually does so:

1. I will not let my weight determine my self worth

2. I will not let my weight determine my happiness

3. I will not let my weight determine who I am

4. I will not let my weight hold me back

5. But I will become a healthier, happier person, and in the process lose some weight

I have suffered from depression and self worth issues for a very long time and thanks to every one of you people I have decided it's time to gain control!!! I need something positive to start my day every morning, and something to move me, something to keep me from failing. If you have anything that you won't let your weight do, please add it here, so the people like me can have a positive outlook on weight and self image!! Thanks!!

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    This is just a little something for me or anyone else who needs it. I've decided I want to get healthy now but don't want my weight to become an obsession like it usually does so:

1. I will not let my weight determine my self worth

2. I will not let my weight determine my happiness

3. I will not let my weight determine who I am

4. I will not let my weight hold me back

5. But I will become a healthier, happier person, and in the process lose some weight

I have suffered from depression and self worth issues for a very long time and thanks to every one of you people I have decided it's time to gain control!!! I need something positive to start my day every morning, and something to move me, something to keep me from failing. If you have anything that you won't let your weight do, please add it here, so the people like me can have a positive outlook on weight and self image!! Thanks!!
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I completely understand where you're coming from. I was never able to defeat this issue until I decided that it was about health, not weight. Good for you :flowerforyou:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I appreciate your list of five!!!! And it is true. I too uffer from depression and it is a battle ..but not one that is not able to be overcome!!! You go!! :flowerforyou: