I WAS A BAD GIRL

let me start out with that i'm 29 and have never been to a club or bar so anyway my husband showed up fri night and said that a bunh of us women were going out and he was our designated driver i was so psyced so i went home showerred and dressed then we went to my gf's house and she did my hair and makeup and we all went to this club well i had a blast but drank way too much and all i kept thinking was about how much calories i was consuming well i spent all day yesterday sick :sick: so i swear i'll never drink again but the dancing was a blast so i think going to the club and dancing while drinking diet coke or water should be a excersise lol i'll tell you this my legs definetly are sore so i must have worked something out:huh: :blushing:

Replies

• mrsksanchez
    mrsksanchez Posts: 64
    let me start out with that i'm 29 and have never been to a club or bar so anyway my husband showed up fri night and said that a bunh of us women were going out and he was our designated driver i was so psyced so i went home showerred and dressed then we went to my gf's house and she did my hair and makeup and we all went to this club well i had a blast but drank way too much and all i kept thinking was about how much calories i was consuming well i spent all day yesterday sick :sick: so i swear i'll never drink again but the dancing was a blast so i think going to the club and dancing while drinking diet coke or water should be a excersise lol i'll tell you this my legs definetly are sore so i must have worked something out:huh: :blushing: