I burned 7578 calories in one day. (no joke)

Options
2»

Replies

• jackann825
    jackann825 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I would mark that as a very unique day.
  • husstler
    husstler Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What a spectacular achievement! Probably would have been impossible 70 pounds ago. You are my hero! Hydrate and up your protein but do not worry about those calories.
  • princessmikayla5
    princessmikayla5 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Congrats on such an accomplishment!
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You're in Japan? I grew up in Japan! :D
    I realized maintaining or losing weight in Japan is no sweat.
    You can literally walk EVERYWHERE.
    I gained my 10-15 pounds in 6 months after moving to Texas.
    (Mexican food is awesomeeeeee *drool*)

Yeah, I have lived here for about 2 years and I have about 1 year left here. I agree, everyone is tiny here because people walk EVERYWHERE. Also, bikes and normal modes of transportation. I felt like a blimp here when I was 251lbs. Now, even 70ls lighter I am still pretty big compared to most people here.
  • k2d4p
    Options
    You climbed Mt. Fuji!!??? PLEASE do a blog about it. I would LOVE to hear about your experience!!!! Congratulations what an amazing journey it must have been :)

Awesome idea. I never thought about that. I will and maybe include some of the pictures I took. Thank you for the idea.
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    I would really enjoy reading about your experience as well! And pictures would make it even more enjoyable! This day, diet wise, is certainly an exception. Congratulations on your accomplishment!
  • ckgis4me
    Options
    WOW! Awesome work!! A lifetime accomplishment for sure!!!:bigsmile:
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    When I grow up I want to be just like you! LOL! CONGRATULATIONS! You must feel amazing to have accomplished something not many others do! Just.......WOW!!! :smile:
  • k2d4p
    Options
    You climbed Mt. Fuji!!??? PLEASE do a blog about it. I would LOVE to hear about your experience!!!! Congratulations what an amazing journey it must have been :)

I posted and blog with pics if you wanna check it out!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/k2d4p
  • triben
    triben Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    k2d4p. congrats. you did not harm your body. marathoners, triatholetes and high altitude climbers will routinely burn crazy amounts of calories. the calculations are close to what should have burned. during intense exercise especially at altitude you lose your appetite. I have climbed a couple high altitude mountains and it is great accomplishment. are you sure you don't want to do more? I did Mt. Rainier last year and plan todo it again this summer it is lot of fun and gives you a goal. it also burns a ton of calories as you have noticed. hahaha

keep up the good work and congrats.
  • k2d4p
    Options
    k2d4p. congrats. you did not harm your body. marathoners, triatholetes and high altitude climbers will routinely burn crazy amounts of calories. the calculations are close to what should have burned. during intense exercise especially at altitude you lose your appetite. I have climbed a couple high altitude mountains and it is great accomplishment. are you sure you don't want to do more? I did Mt. Rainier last year and plan todo it again this summer it is lot of fun and gives you a goal. it also burns a ton of calories as you have noticed. hahaha

I did a blog about it. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/k2d4p if you want to read it. Yeah, I am thinking about doing it again this summer. I don't know yet though.
  • mrmarler
    mrmarler Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    wooo hoo! Way to go!
  • triben
    Options
    nice job on the blog with some nice pics.

do it again.
  • triben
    Options
    if you are in that part of the world for awhile if you check out kuta kinabalu in Indonesia
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options

My dream is to do Rainier :)