Turbo Fire Help!!!

Options
Ok so i just started turbo fire, and i calculated that i should be eating 1,213 calories, my question is this too little for me to be eating,i am 130 pounds looking to lose these last couple of pounds, any help is much appreciated

Cookie :flowerforyou:

Replies

• wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I am only on day 6 of TurboFire. I did the Inferno diet and there was 1100-1200 calories a day between three meals and two snacks. She does say that you shouldn't keep your cals that low as you progress, it's not enough fuel for her workouts. It's just the 1st 5 days.
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I am actually ending my second week, it's like i lose 2 pounds and gain the same 2 pounds back, the only thing that i have done differently is buy a different kind of lunch meat, and when i looked at the package i saw it had 600mg of sodium , but i do drink a lot of water, do u think this could be the cause of my weight gain, thanks again
  • wilted6orchid
    Options
    Sorry about not looking back in to see how you were doing. Umm, it could be sodium, but more likely first couple of weeks when your muscles aren't used to what your doing yet, you may get mild muscle swelling. It's normal and doesn't last more than the first little bit, but I would guess that's what it is. I only weigh on the 1st day of the work-out week, after my day of rest. Just my opinion but it helps me.
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    How was your results with the inferno plan, and how are u liking it so far
  • wilted6orchid
    Options
    I lost 8 pounds the first week and a half. It's a lot of fun. And I got some refreshing meal ideas from the book. I'm good with it.
  • wilted6orchid
    Options
    P.S. I love you hair!!
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Wow that is great congrats, well this pass week I finished the 5 day inferno plan and as of today I have lost 4 pounds, tomorrow I am following the schedule as planned,oh and thank you for the compliment, have a great monday :flowerforyou: