Returning to Fitness Pal

Options
I made a huge mistake in drifting away from all the support and encouragement I find here. Last Monday I decided I had, had enough of the weight I had gained and realized that I needed to be accountable and the only way I can do this is to be part of the fitness Pal family. My friend who goes by Spiritgirl, read what I wrote on my blog Keewee's corner about my weight woes and how I was returning to MFP and decided to be part of the family too. It is so nice to have friends who will listen and offer encouragement. I know we can both achieve our goals with support and encouragement from each other, and other members of My Fitness Pal.

Replies

• mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    This is a great site with such great support! You can do this. Get back on the wagon and press on. We believe in you!
  • sherrik10
    sherrik10 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I made the same mistake. I took off time for the holidays and gained most of the weight I lost back. I am glad I am back on MFP.
  • spiritgirl
    Options
    Hi Keewee, I am so glad you talked about this site on your blog. It is an amazing site and the support and encouragement is awesome. I posted just once on the message board..."I 'm new here" and I can't beleive the response I got. What a great place this is! Thank you, thank you freind!!