Howdy Ya'll!

And a lovely Memorial Day weekend to ya! First let me say how much our soldiers are appreciated,past, present, and future, for protecting, giving, and serving this country and it's people. My name is Barbara. I am 48 and frustrated. I want to lose weight but don't seem to care when it comes to eating. I am not a patient person and am getting down on myself. Any words of :ohwell: encouragement would be very much appreciated. BTW - it's a gorgeous Sunday here in East TN. Enjoy!

Replies

• stormyintn
    stormyintn Posts: 10
    And a lovely Memorial Day weekend to ya! First let me say how much our soldiers are appreciated,past, present, and future, for protecting, giving, and serving this country and it's people. My name is Barbara. I am 48 and frustrated. I want to lose weight but don't seem to care when it comes to eating. I am not a patient person and am getting down on myself. Any words of :ohwell: encouragement would be very much appreciated. BTW - it's a gorgeous Sunday here in East TN. Enjoy!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Est TN, well dang girl, we're practically neighbors! And it's a beautiful day in the western NC mtns as well.

Welcome to the family! I honestly feel that this is the best groupof people anywhere on the interweb. Please don't ever hesitate to share your triumphs and your tragedies with us. That's what we're here for.

Glad to have you around. :happy:

-J
  • stormyintn
    stormyintn Posts: 10
    Thank ya kindly, for the welcome, sir! I am getting ready to head to the club to workout. I will definately feel better then. BTW - I live in Knoxville. Also have relatives living on Lake Norman. We are quite lucky to live in such a beautiful place. Good day to ya!
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Anybody that says y'all gets my attention. :smile: Welcome.:smile: