Hello!

Options
Hi there, I'm new...found this site from downloading an app from my phone, I'm sooo glad I did as I nearly signed up to a website just like this but costs £8 a month!

I'm 13st (182lbs) and only 5ft1. My weight is getting out of control and I'm getting married next year so I need to get a grip!

I lost 2 stone on ww's but then went into hospital for a few days and got out of the habit due to endless amounts of buttered toast and then got lazy when I got out so put it back on and then some! So I'm the fattest I've ever been!! I'm so ashamed at myself.

I wanted to do ww's again but they changed it all so I figured calorie counting is the better option and its similar but easier than having to work out points.

My first goal is 11st (a nice size 14) and I hope to reach that end of April so I can go wedding dress shopping and get a general idea of how it will look at my main goal weight of 9st (126lbs)

My dream weight would be 8st7 but I'm going on how I feel in clothes plus I do like being a bit curvier (just not THIS 'curvy!')

Anyway, thats me!

Replies

• lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Congrats!!! This is a great site and even better it is FREE. LOL. You have a great motivator. Good Luck!