Any NKOTB fans on here??

Options
I am going on the cruise in May and was just curious if there are any other fans here on MFP!!! ;)

Replies

• Starlyte123
    Options
    Yes! I'm trying to find tickets to their upcoming concerts with Backstreet Boys! :)
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Ohhh I'd love to go! I remember in Grade 6 that was my dream, to go see them in concert.

L.
  • leandread
    leandread Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I cannot deny that they got me through some grueling high school years so they will always have a special place in my heart..
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I used to have pics of Joey all over my walls, lol. I LOVED/LOVE them. Have quite a few of their songs on my mp3 player that I use when I work out. Can I just say that I'm totally jealous you get to do that? :happy:
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Yes, I was such a big fan of theirs. A friend of mine posted a one of their music videos and it brought so many memories. Saw them and BSB perform on **** Clark's new years eve show.
  • scrappymel
    scrappymel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    i loved them! my fav was danny. i think my friends and i saw them 4 or 5 times in concert. such fun memories! :O)
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    I am going to the concert in July! :-D
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    I know of someone that is selling their cruise spot if anyone is interested.

I personally should not be going because of money but I had such an amazing time on the last 1 that I could't pass it up!!! It was amazing. Better then I expected really :o)

Even the TVs ont he cruise ship were reprogrammed to NK TV. 24hr NKOTB interviews and videos;) ha ha
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    On the cruise last year Danny even had a Fitness Hour on the Lido deck where he answered fans fitness questions and gave out advice and what not!!
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    That is really cool! The concert I am going to is actually the NKOTBSB concert :-D I am really looking forward to it. I LOVED Danny of NKOTB and then it developed into me LOVING his brother Mark! haha Who I still love! lol
  • countdowntotarget
    countdowntotarget Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    LOL - Meee !!!!!! - not going on the cruise - GUTTED :( to many family commitments this year - am going next year (as long as they do another one !!) - mind you it will take me an extra 12months to get to target x x
  • FattieBeGone
    FattieBeGone Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    What a great thread!
    Oh and ....me. I'm a NK fan, I think my profile pic gives it away a bit.lol.And I'm also going on the cruise.
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    YES! I am going to the BSB/NKOTB concert in June and can't be more excited!! :smile:
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    BUMP BUMP BUMP!!! (sung to the tune of CLICK CLICK CLICK!!! ha ha)
  • claireM74
    Options
    Ahhhhh, my natural home, surrounded by BH's again!!!! I'm cruising in May, and I still can't believe it!!!! I started getting fit again after they came to the UK in 2009, since then I lost 28lb, and am SO inspired by it all I'm training to be a fitness instructor!! Danny is my main motivation, tho I'm originally a Joe girl at heart - torn two ways (well five ways really!!!!)
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    That is really cool! The concert I am going to is actually the NKOTBSB concert :-D I am really looking forward to it. I LOVED Danny of NKOTB and then it developed into me LOVING his brother Mark! haha Who I still love! lol

BTW I am a dork and I meant Donnie! lol
  • penne356
    Options
    Not a big fan of NKOTB but hell yes I love BSB. I'm so psyched about the tour and the AMAs performance of NKOTBSB was amazing!
  • DonniesAngel
    Options
    Me! Mmmmm Donnie Wahlberg :oP
  • Jessica_Lo
    Jessica_Lo Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My girlfriends and I just got tickets to the NKOTBSB concert and I can not wait!!!! I've seen them seperately and it was so much fun. I can't wait to see them together. :happy:
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    ive been a fan of theirs since 1989!!!! lol...and my first AND only concert so far was back in tulsa ok....i think it was march 2009??? or 2008 i forgot already....lol...IT WAS AN AMAZING CONCERT!!!

my fave one has ALWAYS BEEN jordan knight