Frozen Food Frenzy!!!

Nece226
Nece226 Posts: 8
edited September 22 in Food and Nutrition
I am desperately trying to lose weight for real this time but I'm always on the go and sometimes I don't have time to cook my dinner or lunch. I'm having the hardest time finding frozen meals that are both low calorie and low sodium.

Please Help! :noway:

I'm also a pizza addict so a recommendation on the best (healthy) frozen pizza would be awesome.

Replies

• glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 666 Member
    You can buy microwavable freezable containers and prepare your own meals in bulk ahead of time. Just make sure to date them and put what they are. :) This will save a lot of time. Just pick a day off to cook a bunch. Hope that helps.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    They make 200 calorie portion pizza and they are yummy! The cheese and tomato is my favorite. I am pretty sure Digiorno puts them out. :)
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    I like the Weight Watcher's SmartOnes. They are really pretty good. I relaly like the Alredo and broccoli one! Worth a shot. Or like a previous post you can always make your own and freeze them in individual containers.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Amy's does a pretty good job. The food is really tasty and organic. Sodium and fat are always reasonable.
  • I have had many frozen diet meals. The lowest sodium meals seem to be Healthy Choice meals. However the overall best FLAVOR diet meals are LEAN CUSINE. Weight watchers has VERY good pasta meals, however, I think they have a fair share of salt.
  • jatbe
    jatbe Posts: 18
    I really like Smart Ones- Super Target has the best variety and also Lean Cuisine. Also, Sam's Club has a product by Treasures of the Sea- Parmesan Crusted Tilapia that is really good and 250 calories per filet. Have that with steamed veggies and you're pretty full for not alot of calories or sodium:tongue:
This discussion has been closed.