I'm back!

Options
Well I have to come clean, I have soooooo not been doin' my part for MFP. I have not been watching what I eat. Have not been exercising like I was and just slacking off totally. I can make all sorts of excuses, blah blah blah.....but I won't. I have just been too ruddy lazy.:yawn: I can blame nobody but myself.:sad: I guess I lost my will power because the weight just was not coming off. My doctor says it is my meds and that even though the lbs aren't coming off that it still better that I'm eating properly. Also exercising regularly.

So here goes, please send me your words of wisdom and encouragement desperately needed and I am so going to try to do my part. Thanks to all MFP pals that you all keep posting good and bad, it certainly makes you feel like your not in it alone.:drinker: :drinker: (water, water and more water LOL).

Replies

• Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Well I have to come clean, I have soooooo not been doin' my part for MFP. I have not been watching what I eat. Have not been exercising like I was and just slacking off totally. I can make all sorts of excuses, blah blah blah.....but I won't. I have just been too ruddy lazy.:yawn: I can blame nobody but myself.:sad: I guess I lost my will power because the weight just was not coming off. My doctor says it is my meds and that even though the lbs aren't coming off that it still better that I'm eating properly. Also exercising regularly.

So here goes, please send me your words of wisdom and encouragement desperately needed and I am so going to try to do my part. Thanks to all MFP pals that you all keep posting good and bad, it certainly makes you feel like your not in it alone.:drinker: :drinker: (water, water and more water LOL).
  • jabrown
    jabrown Posts: 6
    Options
    :flowerforyou: First of all WELCOME BACK!!!
    Second of all; I'm also checkin back in for the first time in over a month. Don't be discouraged and just congratulate yourself on your first day back. You are definately not alone!! Healthy living isn't easy, that's why most of us are "on again", "off again" people. It helps me a little bit just knowing that when I am exercising and eating right I simply just feel better; even if my scale doesn't reflect it. Hang in there and Good Luck!!!
  • Cloe
    Options
    Thanks!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Yay for coming back! :) You'll do it this time and hopefully lose some weight! lol But even if you don't your doc is right, it's always better to fuel your body with healthy food than junk, and exercise is always a good thing! So, welcome back, and good luck! :drinker:
  • Cloe
    Options
    Thank you!