I got this!

Options
Ok It has now been 6 months of working my butt off but I have finally hit the 50lb mark. Yeah!!!!! I still want to lose 19 more pounds and have hit a plateau but I will conquer this one too. Everyone stick with it it DOES WORK! THe smaller clothes are soooooooo with it

Replies

• sskera00_01
    Options
    Ok It has now been 6 months of working my butt off but I have finally hit the 50lb mark. Yeah!!!!! I still want to lose 19 more pounds and have hit a plateau but I will conquer this one too. Everyone stick with it it DOES WORK! THe smaller clothes are soooooooo with it
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is fabulous - way to go. Your body will adjust and then you can rev up your metabolism again. Keep it up and let us know how it goes! I am thrilled for you!!!!:smile:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to get there but I know it will take awhile, I've only been at it for 2 months. I can't wait for new clothes, I will have to learn how to shop all over again"big happy sigh", won't that be fun. How old is your little one?:smile:
  • tdroseler
    tdroseler Posts: 165
    Options
    That is absolutly fabulous, sskera

when i grow up i wanna be just like you :laugh:
    It is really great to see the sucess other have, it really motivates me towards my goal...

Keep at it, you shall prevail!!!! and look good doing it too, lol
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    Options
    Excellent ! You'll get there so soon ! I gave away some of my newly-too-big clothes this week, too. I :heart: it.

~cm
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Wow, 50 lbs, that's awesome! good luck on the last 20.