Snohomish Workout Partner?

Options
Hi there, I live in Snohomish and am looking for someone who is out of shape, but looking to get in good shape. :) I would like a work out partner for the mornings or evenings. I'm looking to lose about 80lbs.

Replies

• AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I live down in Lynnwood, so a little too far to commute for a workout, but goodluck finding someone. There are quite a few of us from the area on here.

Friend request inbound.
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    I am lynnwood/mill creek area but so nice to find another from the area!! I hope you find a great partner!
  • jewels68
    Options
    I'm in Monroe. Where do you workout at? I used to go to Thrive, but then my girls stopped so I stopped. Need to start the walking again.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I don't live there anymore, but I grew up in the Lynnwood and Monroe area. I dated a guy from Snohomish for 10 years, we used to walk along the river and out by the airport. I still have family all over Snohomish county. That area has gotten HUGE! Thank goodness I-5, US-2 & 9 and 522 haven't changed or I never would have made it from the airport to see my family last June.

Good Luck!