sushi?

Options
Ok so how bad for me is sushi? I have been eating an aweful lot of it the past week ... im craving it i dont know why!?!?

When i look up the calories on here the range is crazy!!! like today i ate 9 peices of the california roll for lunch now the calories are anywhere from 300-600!!!! they are just the california rolls that you buy at the grocery store prepackaged and cut. Thats how desperate i am for sushi... ill even eat the crappy stuff lol...

So is it good to eat lots of sushi???

jackie

Replies

• icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Ok so how bad for me is sushi? I have been eating an aweful lot of it the past week ... im craving it i dont know why!?!?

When i look up the calories on here the range is crazy!!! like today i ate 9 peices of the california roll for lunch now the calories are anywhere from 300-600!!!! they are just the california rolls that you buy at the grocery store prepackaged and cut. Thats how desperate i am for sushi... ill even eat the crappy stuff lol...

So is it good to eat lots of sushi???

jackie
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    California rolls aren't bad for you at all.

For an 8 piece roll its about 265 calories, plus the veggies inside (and fish if crab/cod is added) give you a great nutritional boost.Its even better if you make them yourself without the mayo :)
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I live for the California roll!!!

So munch up! They give me the low calories, I think usually about 300. I also decided to do this as a "Mother's Day" fun event with my kids. We learned how to make it, so I am now able to save some cash, and we had a great time! It's easy!

Anyway, enjoy!