What program do you use to group pictures together?

Options
Hello, I just took some before pictures (front, side and back) and I want to put them all side by side and print it out and put it up on my fridge. I have used paint to do that before and also photobucket but they always end up a different size when Im done which makes it hard to print them and them be clear. I have seen tons of people with their before and after pictures side by side (as one picture) and would like to know what program yall use to do this. I am not the smartest person when it comes to computers so it cant be anything supper tough (: Thank you very much in advance for any advice.

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Photoscape works..its free
  • vicidoesstuff
    vicidoesstuff Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just took some before pictures (front, side and back) and I want to put them all side by side and print it out and put it up on my fridge. I have used paint to do that before and also photobucket but they always end up a different size when Im done which makes it hard to print them and them be clear. I have seen tons of people with their before and after pictures side by side (as one picture) and would like to know what program yall use to do this. I am not the smartest person when it comes to computers so it cant be anything supper tough (: Thank you very much in advance for any advice.
    If you email them to me to upload them onto photobucket and send me each individual link, I'd be happy to put them side by side for you in Photoshop. It'd take me literally 30 seconds so it's not a problem :)
    Send me a message if you like and I'll send you my email address.
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Bump..I was wondering the same thing...thanks for asking :smile: