First week done

Options
Jody1949
Jody1949 Posts: 20 Member
Just completed morning jog and weigh in after7 days of calorie counting and staying below my calorie goal every day except on (darned wine). Scale says 4 lbs gone - only 21 to go. This site really helps when the 10 o'clock munchies set in. I just click over to it to look at my food diary and remind myself of why I'm doing this and then browse the blogs a minute to see other people's successes and it motivates me to walk away from the snacks at the coffee bar.:love: Hope everyone has a great week end.

Replies

• christinabgsu
    Options
    Great job! I use the food log the same way...when the 10pm munchies hit. (Yours sounded like 10am munchies?) I tell myself that I don't want to log more food after I've already finished for the day. Sometimes I can't fall asleep until 2 or 3 am, so my body is ready for another meal. Let's keep up the good work!
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Great start! I also love this site and the inspiration I get from other people's successes.
  • bouncybobbie2011
    bouncybobbie2011 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    thats so good to hear!!!!!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Congratulations!

I'm on day 5 of being here, and love the food diary! It's a great dose of reality to look at those numbers.

Good luck on your journey.
  • kidtechnical
    Options
    Well done, I'm day 5, first weigh in is on Sunday, I'm loving this site, no messing with points or green/red, just good old fashioned maths!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!