what to do after the 30 day shred?

jenlayport
jenlayport Posts: 154 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey everyone, I completed the shred about a month ago. For my workouts now I walk/jog about 45 min one day with a baby jogger, then on the other days I will complete 1 of the workouts on the shred. Ive been doing the shred for a while and getting kind of bored with it. I want a workout dvd with the same challanges! Thanks.

Replies

• kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Any of the Biggest Loser videos is good. Same type of intensity but more variety.
  • Jillk1023
    Jillk1023 Posts: 121 Member
    try one of Jackie Warner's vidoes... its not a challange like the 30 day shred is but it will defianlty kick your butt..... she is also hard core maybe even harder then Jillian!
  • srindal
    srindal Posts: 33
    Jillian Michaels "No More Trouble Zones" is a great dvd too. A lot like that shred but mixed up a bit and longer.
  • Tubro Jam dvd give you a mix of workouts and they kick butt when I do them
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    I've been doing level 2 of the 30-day shred for about a month, every other day. Some days I don't feel like it's quite enough, so I rented the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout from Netflix, and I LOVE it! It's 30-minute intervals, and then you can either stop there or do an additional 10-minute upper body and/or 10-minute lower body workout. I burn close to 700 calories in 50 minutes. I would highly recommend it!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    ok why dont you do "shred it with weights"....this requires a kettlebell

im on my 2nd round of shred and i love it will do a 3rd round, If your getting bored then your not pushing, its a crazy w/o all the time for me. I just ordered her "6 week six pack" dvd.
This discussion has been closed.