Warrior dash!!

Options
I just found this through a friend, and I signed myself and my husband up for it.. And CANNOT wait!! I don;t know about anyone else but it looks like so much fun!! Just thought I would pass it along. And if anyone is doing it in michigan to let me know, maybe we'll see ya there!!! www.warriordash.com

**Cheree**

Replies

• keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are doing it in May in Georgia. It should be fun.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get fit enough to be able to run the whole thing this summer...just have to find one near me! Good luck and have fun!!
  • Iron_Biker
    Iron_Biker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey! That looks really fun!

I'm not in Michigan, but maybe I'll sign up too.

Thanks for sharing!
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I saw ads on fb about it last month and I would LOVE to do it!! It looks so fun!! Problem is the closest one is in Chicago and I'm in (almost) St Louis. SO it's a bit of a drive for me. When you do it, please post about your experience, I'd love to read about it!
  • TedTorres
    TedTorres Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    2011 NorCal Warrior Dash will be my first. I can't wait.
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Southern California Warrior Dash in Oct :-D can't wait
  • Lazyboy09
    Lazyboy09 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I did Warrior Dash last October and am looking forward to my next one.
  • justforme8
    justforme8 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! I am glad others have done it, and liked it. I am trying to get some friends to do it with us... and they think Im CRAZY! haha I will def. post my experence afterwards. :drinker:
  • candirw
    candirw Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm signing up for the one in Central Texas in November. This will be my first one, and I'm excited! It's very unlike me, but I've been working out and building up strength and endurance slowly but surely.

I'm chronicling my exercise journey on my blog. Please check it out!

www.myroadtothedash.com
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Maryland one May 22. A friend on here told me about it. It looks like SO much fun!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it in June in Michigan!
  • candirw
    Options
    Facebook just posted the race in Central Texas! Woo Hoo!
  • monylove311
    monylove311 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    <--- Notice the hat! I did one in Illinois last year and the year before. Awesome and fun and MUDDY. : )

Advise: wear OLD shoes and leave them for the donation so take flip flops. They take old shoes and give them to the needy after cleaning them.

Have Fun!
  • troyk
    troyk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Doing the one in Washington State with friends in July. Negotiating our team costumes. :-)
  • candirw
    Options
    Monylove-Awesome!! Were you in good shape? I'm working on it.

I signed up for the Dash today! I'm excited. I still have several months to prepare. I'm chronicling my journey on the blog listed by my signature.