P90X - Uh Oh

Options
I'm very proud (and simultaneously freaked out) to say that I just ordered the P90X training package. Time to ramp it up a little, and I keep hearing how grueling but fabulous this workout can be. It should arrive tomorrow, so that will be DAY ONE of P90!!!

Replies

• MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    congratulations and best of luck. I love, LOVE the X and am on day 5 of week 1, round 2 today.
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    oh girl you will love it!! I'm on week 2 day 2 and I have already lost a total of 2.5 inches!!!!
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Do your best & forget the rest! :bigsmile:
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    You and me both girl!!! Mine should be coming in the mail TODAY!! I'm so excited but equally terrified of failing. I plan to spend the weekend reading over the material and starting it on Monday. Good luck!!
  • ami789
    ami789 Posts: 47
    Options
    Congrats! It is Fantastic..Enjoy your transformation.;-)
    I started September 1st and LOVE IT
  • chrish1981
    Options
    Good luck with it! I use it for supplemental cardio and weightlifting workouts (I find it a little too intense to completely commit to....plus, I enjoy more cardio-dancy stuff, like Zumba, etc.)

But it's seriously a fantastic workout program. Anyone I know who's stuck with it (AND the diet...the diet is key) has had amazing results.

Have fun! :-)