Crystal Light carbonated drink??

Options
jdier
jdier Posts: 110 Member
So, I'm curious to know if anyone out there has made a carbonated version of Crystal Light. I am addicted to Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale and am wondering if I can make a healthy version with Crystal Light. Any suggestions on a great drink to make?

Replies

• gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    :happy: bump
  • elzettel
    elzettel Posts: 256
    Options
    Haven't seen this but have seen a 'crystal light' slurpee at 7-11.
  • nmunson4
    nmunson4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    something kind of similar would be diet cherry seven up! thats my fave!
  • rachelbragg
    Options
    I used seltzer water...it's a great alternative to soda. No calories and the crystal light makes it taste like a flavored soda! This was my staple drink the first time I ever dieted and I still live by it. Suprisingly I was never a seltzer drinker. I always hated the taste. But when mixed with Crystal Light it's very delicious.

One tip though, put the powder in your glass first. If you pour it into the selzter is fizzes over and doesn't mix as well.

Hope this helps!!!
  • Knaroz
    Knaroz Posts: 23
    Options
    My mom is on atkins and adds Crystal Light to Diet Sprite (Sprite Zero). She says it is quite good.
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    If Im craving something bubbly (as I almost NEVER drink pop) I will add a bit of Diet gingerale to my favorite crystal light flavor, making sure to only get the splenda crystal light as well.

This is only on rare occassions though as a rule I don't drink any pop at all and will only have a small glass of a diet version about twice a year, or so.
  • jdier
    jdier Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everybody! :happy: