Ab Belts

dmac70
dmac70 Posts: 1
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi, new to this site and really like it a lot. Wanted to ask if there are any users of the Flex Ab Belt out there? If so, could you please provide some honest feedback on the product? I have been looking into various ab belts, since I cannot do most ab exercises, due to a bad back. This one seems like its the only one that comes back with positive reviews but I never know if I can trust the reviews or not. Thought I'd ask you nice folks...thanks!

Replies

• gnt64a
    gnt64a Posts: 8 Member
    Hi Dave.

To my knowledge those abs belts dont really work, I've got a bad back too. With me part of my back doesn't bent correctly so if I bend too quick my back muscles go into spasm and contract making the most unbearable pain.

A cause for that is tight hamstrings and weak core strength, I couldn't do ab works outs ( well I hate them ) but I found that if you work on losening your hamstrings by streching them out it works wonders.

Now i've put on a few pounds from christmas treats and I haven't worked out, my back pain has come back. Before christmas I was running loads, going to the gym and doing ab work outs, then I had no back pain as I had lose hamstrings.

All I can say is keep trying ab work outs and get your hamstrings lose.

Graham
This discussion has been closed.