Just starting out!

Options
Hi, I'm Angela. I just started this 2 days ago, n I'm looking forward to getting in shape! I'm trying to loose around 50 lbs for health reasons, and also to feel better about myself. I did loose 30 lbs over the summer then stopped. I think this site will help me stay motivated this time!

Replies

• missindepndnt86
    missindepndnt86 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Happy Friday! :) I just started My Fitness Pal on Tuesday (Jan. 4). I'm doing this with my neighbor/friend Amy. My total goal is to lose 100lbs. Not sure how long that'll take. I am doing it to FINALLY be happy with myself and to be a happier, healthier me. Looking to get to know some new people in the Sacramento, CA area who are also on their way to their weight loss goal!
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hiya and welcome i started on the 1st of jan it was rought the first few days but now i am full of enthusiasm now my bodys adapting :-) i have 30lbs to lose as my first goal then going from there , feel free to add me :-)
  • Pattilynne
    Options
    hi everyone! started here on monday, good luck everyone! i need more friends on here so add me if you want to