Same dress, eighteen pounds lighter!

Options

Replies

• shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL love LoVe LOVE the before in afters in the same outfit, brilliant!!!!!
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing!
  • mayana2002
    Options
    That is amazing! You look great and your dress looks like a new one! (another shape/ check the sleeves!!)
    Good job dear! :)
  • Serenity79
    Options
    Looking amazing!
  • MrsKAddy
    MrsKAddy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Now that's motivation for me! thanks for sharing!!!! :smile: :smile:
  • moserary
    Options
    That is amazing! You look great and your dress looks like a new one! (another shape/ check the sleeves!!)
    Good job dear! :)

Wow, I didn't really notice the sleeves but now that you mention it, I do! They were tight at first and now they're loose. Yaaaaaayyyyy! Thanks for pointing that out!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    you look great! dress is very cute!
  • Cmshi
    Cmshi Posts: 4
    Options
    You are a beautiful young woman-in BOTH pics! However, you do lookso great in the newest pic and I can only imagine how much more energy you have and how much more confident you must feel. I am a newbie so I hope to be able to share some success pics along the way, too! Keep focused because you are almost there!!
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Great job : ) your aiming for the same goal weight as me : ) how tall are you?
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    YAY! You can really tell the difference! Keep up the great work!
  • Ruffles88
    Options
    You look AMAZING! What a difference 18 pounds makes! Congrats! It's a beautiful dress too. :)
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!
  • mom2boys2011
    Options
    You look great!! Definitely and inspiration!!:smile:
  • anovasjo
    anovasjo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Not only an amazing difference in size, but you also look way more confident.
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations on your hard work! It's paying off!!!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • javamom
    javamom Posts: 309
    Options
    Wow! Such an inspiration!
  • glwoodz
    glwoodz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :) Wow, looks great!!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference! You look awesome!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Keep up the great work!
  • moserary
    Options
    Great job : ) your aiming for the same goal weight as me : ) how tall are you?

I'm 5'4". I will be happy when I have a flat stomach, though. Not sure yet at which weight that will be! Might even be a little lower than 120 because I carry my weight around my stomach. Oh, and my boobs. That must have been a genetic mutation; all the other women in my family are B cup or below. Thankfully I've gone from a 36DD to a 34D - cute bras, here I come!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!