Dr. Oz's 11 week Challenge

Options
Hey guys! Has anyone heard of the 11 week challenge from Dr. Oz? It sounds good, but I would like feedback before committing to it. Thanks!

Replies

• Shawnalee0703
    Options
    I haven't heard of it but I am looking for a challenge sooooo I may look it up!!! I will be back! :-D
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    I saw this also. I think as a Personal Trainer that this would be great for those struggling or wanting to change the way they do things. THis sounds great
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I signed up for it! It's great!! You can talk to the Nike trainers and ask them questions, etc
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    Just signed up! Thanks for the info!!
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    I only watched the intro video. I signed up and we will see what comes in my email and how the program really works. It's nice to have ideas and things coming in. I have a hard time believing only 22 trainers will manage 1000's of people... but it's worth a shot! :-D
  • aavincen
    Options
    Thanks for the replies guys. I finally got my login for the challenge and will start with that challenge tomorrow. Unfortunately I cannot use their diet suggestions, because although they are healthy and look yummy, I have to be on a low oxalate diet. The training videos are nice. Will keep you updated!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I've been waiting for a log for days now.....still waiting.
  • aavincen
    Options
    It took 3 days for me to get a login. It reminds me a lot of MFP, but I really like the exercise portion. It logs it for you and tells you what/how to do it. There are also tons of tips from the coaches.