billy blanks!!!!!!

Options
OMG!!! have any of you guys tried those billy blanks taebo dvd's? I bought the taebo amped dvd today, there's no way that a regular person can keep up. You would have to be on some kind of illegal substance to be able to do it that fast. Anybody got any CRACK?!!!!LOL kidding.......kidding!!!

Replies

• ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! have any of you guys tried those billy blanks taebo dvd's? I bought the taebo amped dvd today, there's no way that a regular person can keep up. You would have to be on some kind of illegal substance to be able to do it that fast. Anybody got any CRACK?!!!!LOL kidding.......kidding!!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    It's a pretty good workout, isn't it? Just be careful...the first time I did his amp'd series, I threw out a rib muscle (can normal people do that???) and got pleurisy! GREAT butt kickin' workout for sure. Yes, it does get easier and you are able to do the whole thing as easy as pie, with practice that is.:smile: Good luck wishes to ya!:smile:
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    He is crazy.:noway: I worked out with him in person. He kicked my butt. I felt like I was going to puke after the 1 hour and a half workout.. His amped video is good. I do think it bulks you up a little though. You do burn major calories in that workout.

Alisha
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I have a picture up of him in my photos.....
    It was a once in a lifetime expierence....

Alisha
  • melissalynnlarue
    melissalynnlarue Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I bought the Amped workout series a few months ago - and it's a MAJOR butt-kickin' workout!! For the first few workouts, I just kept up as best I could - sometimes when he amped it up, I had to do 'regular' time. Now I'm much better at it, but still have a ways to go before it's a *complete joy*, if you know what I mean! :)