Anyone around 5'1''?

Options
2»

Replies

• clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    5' 1 and an 1/8"....... At full stretch, I love being short tho! Loads of drawbacks okay but no way would I wanna be tall!!!!!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    I'm 5'2 (and a half)" short. LOL. At my heaviest I was 198lbs. I looked like I weighed more than that! I'm down to 143-144 lbs (depending on the day). WHAT a difference! I'm still not at my goal, but much closer. YAY!! 125 would be ideal but for now my goal is 130. I'll see how I feel when I reach it, and go from there.

Good luck to you...and everyone else on your weight loss journey!!!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Shall we class this as the short *kitten* club- a place to be a 'little' accountable? Boom boom! I am not yet back on track after Xmas and I have Xmas day on Sunday (don't ask!) after the week end shall we have a petite push????
  • sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    5'2" and Feeling your pain!!!

I lost 38 pounds, gained back 3 and the jeans are feeling tight! ugh! it is SUCH a struggle! If I was 3-4 inches taller and weighed what I weigh it wouldn't look half as bad, i am convinced!!!

I can't wait to be down to 150! That was what i weighed my freshman year of High school, and I felt great....i had a lot of muscle though and perhaps I could even weigh less if I really tried. I have to stop gaining though! I can't believe I gained back 3 pounds over the holidays! it is killing me and my motivation! And dang all of this crappy weather, it makes me not even want ot go to the gym!!!!!!
  • sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am going to start the wii zumba tonight, my brother got it for me for Christmas. I am excited to try it. I am hoping that I get a couple hundred calories out of it!
    I am eating every calorie they suggest after I workout...thanks for the help!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE WII ZUMBA! Too bad we don't live in teh same area, we could rock it out together!

I haven't been eating my work out calories, and i am wondering if it is putting a hicup in my weight loss now. I seemed to be losing 1 lb to 2 lb's a week since july, which got me down 38 pounds. Then the holidays rolled around, and darn it if 3 lbs didn't creep their way back on!!!

So you are eating your workout calories and are you still losing weight?
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    I am 5"2" started at 123 lbs, am now about 118. I know it is not a big loss but I feel sooooo much better at this weight. 115 would be the lightest I would go. (I'm 48 years old with 2 kids)/

Hope this helps.
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I eat my workout calories because I want to be certain to hit my minimum calories at 1200. I am typically hungrier after a good sweat too.
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi, im 5'1. I highly suggest Leslie Sansone walk at home DVD's. I walk 3 miles every night or morning and after the first week I lost 4 lbs and I am 3 days away from 2 weeks straight (i missed 2 days walking so I will make them up) and my total weight loss just from doing her walks is 6lbs. I have also started turbo fire but am only in my first week so that hasn't made a difference yet.
  • sjponytail
    Options
    5"1", but I'm really a 5"10 super model inside....LOL
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", but I have a collapsed hip so if I don't stand up straight I am closer to 5'2. Right now hovering around 180 (my highest was 260). I've found the last 20 pounds to make the most difference so far. Can't wait to see 125 (hope I can get there!).
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    5"1", but I'm really a 5"10 super model inside....LOL

LOVE IT! =D