Getting back in the groove

Options
In 2005 I was at the highest ever. At 5'3 234lbs. I was out of shape and sick of my body image. So I joined a gym and got advise on good eating habits. As I began to lose the weight, I'd reach a number like 220, I'd say I'll never be over 220 again, 210 - I'll never be over 210 again, etc. In 2007 I was down to 158 and met my future. Love put on 5 lbs within the first 6 months. I kept telling myself, hey, you're not ever suppose to be over 160 again. I held at 164 until about 6 months ago when I really got lazy. Stopped with the workouts, didn't watch what I was eating and low and behold, I was right up to 187 at the end of 2010. Well Marriage is upon me and I swear I will not be getting married at 187lbs! I'd be happy if I was 158 again when we get married. I've got until September. Ultimately, my mind is set on getting back my original goal of getting with the 130 range. If I don't get the by September, I'm OK with that. One day at a time. Today I'm going to work out and make good choice. I have to tell myself that everyday. Good Luck all!

Replies