Who's seen the Little Fockers

Amandac6772
Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
We are going this weekend because this has been one of very favorite movies in the past...reviews?

Replies

• pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    I haven't seen it but would love to hear if it is any good. Let me know when you see it how it was.
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    yes I saw it with my hubby and my dad. It was cute maybe not as good as the other two were but it was ok. It was fun that my hubby was sitting with his FIL while watching lol
    edited to add; if there is another movie you are thinking about seeing then you really could just wait for Fockers on dvd and take the opportunity for a better movie in the theater. I NEVER go to the movies so now that I have seen it I probably would have seen something else in the theater and watched Little Fockers at home....
  • I thought it was better than the second one but still wasn't as funny as the first. And without comparing to the other 2 movies, I thought it was good and funny. Hope this helps!
  • I really enjoyed the first 2 movies and was disappointed by little fockers :( I thought the previews look so funny :(
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    A few laughs but most of the jokes fell flat. I think they're flogging a dead horse here.
This discussion has been closed.