just joined

dierflinger
dierflinger Posts: 3
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, my name is Sarah. I learned about this site from a friend. I am hoping this site will encourage me to lose weight. Since having three boys, I have gained quite a bit, especially after my last. My biggest issue is having the drive to stick to anything. My oldest son is a Webelos (scout) and I am his den leader. I feel I need to be in better shape than I am for the boys, not only to keep up with them but to be a positive roll model to them as well.

Replies

• sherilynn65
    sherilynn65 Posts: 26 Member
    welome to mfp we are all on this journey together so if you need help give me a shout, i will be more than happy to help. good luck sarah
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Welcome Sarah! I think you wil love this site! I am new too but have never experienced anything in all my previous efforts to lose weight that has kept me so excited! Make sure you search out some new friends (feel free to add me if you'd like :o) and you'll be on your way!
  • Thank you. I am looking forward to this new adventure.
  • I got here a week ago and it's very eye opening. Just look into what fields interest you most and add them to see how you're doing.

I am shocked at my sugar intake, so that's yet another thing I need to watch out for.
This discussion has been closed.