Hi Name is Christine and I am overweight

Hi Name is Christine and I am overweight - *laughs* I feel as though I am in AA, but can not put into words how much I have needed a site such as this. In the last year and a half I have been come a workaholic and thus forgot to look after myself and slowly have been putting on the pounds, didn't help that an old injury raised its weary head and that the meds that I am on aid in weight gain - *shake of head* it's amazing how we can make so many excuses for why we are the way we are and yet never truly put into words the realy reason why...I hope that I can slowly take back control and get back to my normal weight/BMI and self.

Thank you to this site for providing me with the first steps in this journey.
Christine.

Replies

• Kilili
    Kilili Posts: 4
    Hi Name is Christine and I am overweight - *laughs* I feel as though I am in AA, but can not put into words how much I have needed a site such as this. In the last year and a half I have been come a workaholic and thus forgot to look after myself and slowly have been putting on the pounds, didn't help that an old injury raised its weary head and that the meds that I am on aid in weight gain - *shake of head* it's amazing how we can make so many excuses for why we are the way we are and yet never truly put into words the realy reason why...I hope that I can slowly take back control and get back to my normal weight/BMI and self.

Thank you to this site for providing me with the first steps in this journey.
    Christine.
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    :flowerforyou: Hello Kilili and welcome to mfp. Best wishes on yur goals. :flowerforyou:
  • barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    Welcome! I'm sure you will begin to see a difference soon! Good luck!
  • Kilili
    Thank you Neome - sending my wishing back to you on your goals!
  • Kilili
    Thank you...barefootbabe...I do hope so *bashful smile*!
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    welcome christine!
    you'll find everyone on here is very welcoming and helpful
    :flowerforyou:

good luck to you