Wow!

Options
Mireille
Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
Okay, the last 18 months(before MFP), shopping was a nightmare. I was wearing a size 14 but should really have been wearing 16's. I remember shopping for a dress in a particular store for a wedding and leaving in tears because I could not find anything that would fit me. It was a really horrible experience and I really didn't shop much after that ordeal.
Anyhow, I went to that same store yesterday looking for some city shorts and I was picking out the 11-12 size. My girlfriend who was with me said "no way, try on the 9-10's". After arguing with her for a while, I was really hesitant but tried them anyway. Guess what, they fit , they fit!!
I bought 2 pair and I have been in total shock since purchasing them.

Woohoo!!!!!!

Replies

• Mireille
    Options
    Okay, the last 18 months(before MFP), shopping was a nightmare. I was wearing a size 14 but should really have been wearing 16's. I remember shopping for a dress in a particular store for a wedding and leaving in tears because I could not find anything that would fit me. It was a really horrible experience and I really didn't shop much after that ordeal.
    Anyhow, I went to that same store yesterday looking for some city shorts and I was picking out the 11-12 size. My girlfriend who was with me said "no way, try on the 9-10's". After arguing with her for a while, I was really hesitant but tried them anyway. Guess what, they fit , they fit!!
    I bought 2 pair and I have been in total shock since purchasing them.

Woohoo!!!!!!
  • nannascot
    nannascot Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Well done you, that is the best reward, you will work at it even harder now!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Yaaaa-Hooo!! 11_2_104.gif

Well guess what, my sister-from-another-mister, I was wearing a tight 14 last year too. I think mom needs to talk to dad about any trips to Canada he may have taken 30+ years ago! :laugh:

You're doing awesome!!! :smooched:
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    I know that feeling- I put on 20s for the first time in... well lets just say it has been a LONG time:embarassed:
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That s awsome. :drinker:
  • Mireille
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

Shannon, my dad was a trucker for 30+ years and he did travel throughout the states.
    He is a bit of a player so you never know!! lmao

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kenzie
    kenzie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep up your hard work..it's obviously working for you. :happy: