Boob cramps, anyone?

Options
I was lifting weights today and it felt like my boobs cramped up. OUCH! I failed anatomy but I think it was really my pectoral muscles. Maybe that's a good thing. The girls could use a little lift after 3 kids.
Any other ladies have this happen?

Replies

• manleyzoo
    manleyzoo Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Yep, happens to me too. I too could use a little lifting help......
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    If the word boob is in this thread, Roy will be reading it soon!
  • bikerbiz
    bikerbiz Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm not touching this one! ;-)
  • zowhat54
    Options
    One? Don't they normally travel in pairs???
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    damn you know me too well!!

BOOBS!!!
    just cant help myself!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Are you sure you're not pregnant? Could be hormone related too... ovulation? New meat brand? Taking testerone "shots?"
  • sweetiekayk
    Options
    Are you sure you're not pregnant? Could be hormone related too... ovulation? New meat brand? Taking testerone "shots?"

Definitely none of the above.

I think I might just be working muscles I forgot I had. Never did much weight lifting before. But as I'm working those muscles i'm really hoping to lose some of the fatty deposits on them. Yes, gentlemen, I am referring to my boobs....I can't wait til they're smaller. I keep hearing that that's one of the first places to shrink with weight loss. I'm really sick of carrying these things around and don't even get me started on finding shirts and bras that actually fit well.
  • kuntrygurl
    Options

We know why Roy is here. Why are you here??? :huh:
  • roylawrence87
    Options

I saw boob and had to check it out!!!
  • kuntrygurl
    Options

Not you Goober. I said I know why you are here. But, why is Ed here? And before you???:huh:
  • roylawrence87
    Options

Not you Goober. I said I know why you are here. But, why is Ed here? And before you???:huh:
    Ed's got good eyes.
  • kuntrygurl
    Options

Ed's got good eyes.

This *points at thread* happens again, he will have good black eyes and broken knee caps... M'Kay??
  • Monicazumba2013
    Monicazumba2013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Funny you bring this up!! I went to the DR a couple months ago about it. The thing that i was told that triggers this is caffeine intake. Caffeine attacks the breast tissue...weird i know. But i cut back on caffeine and no pain ever since....maybe that might be it??
  • sweetiekayk
    Options
    Funny you bring this up!! I went to the DR a couple months ago about it. The thing that i was told that triggers this is caffeine intake. Caffeine attacks the breast tissue...weird i know. But i cut back on caffeine and no pain ever since....maybe that might be it??

I just quit drinking soda a few days ago. And I was never a coffee drinker so no caffeine in my diet. I was just told it could be a vitamin d deficiency. Or maybe it is just muscle cramps from working out.
  • roylawrence87
    Options
    Funny I usually touch both!! :laugh:
  • NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Funny I usually touch both!! :laugh:

hahaahahahah. ZING!
  • skinnyclothes
    Options
    I haven't really had cramping but I can relate about the size. I too am very busty. One thing that can help is wearing a regular bra and a sports bra over that. Make sure your wearing the right size (kids and weight alter that so often.) I know JC Penny used to do have someone to measure you I think Fredricks of Hollywood has someone as well if there is one by you. I actually need to go get resized as well due to breast feeding. Good luck. Sending you a friend request.
  • sweetiekayk
    Options
    I haven't really had cramping but I can relate about the size. I too am very busty. One thing that can help is wearing a regular bra and a sports bra over that. Make sure your wearing the right size (kids and weight alter that so often.) I know JC Penny used to do have someone to measure you I think Fredricks of Hollywood has someone as well if there is one by you. I actually need to go get resized as well due to breast feeding. Good luck. Sending you a friend request.

Awww! The closest JCPenney closed last year and nowhere close to a Fredricks. Victoria Secret is an hour drive to the closest ones. I hate living in the middle of nowhere. I don't think Walmart does measuring. :laugh:
  • NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Well, figuring out your own size is not hard at all! Here is an article that explains it :)

http://www.freebeautytips.org/brasize.html

However, this article says to add 5 to the first measurement, and i have read other sites that say to add 4. I suppose add four, and if you find it to be an odd number then add five (since band sized only come in even sizes).
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Maybe they need a massage? I'm sure you could find someone on here to give you a hand... or two! :laugh: