Victorious Fitness Challenge. . .May 26

Options
Morning to all!

I had a bad day yesterday, and went over on my calories by around 400 (estimated. . .lots of things I couldn't record accurately.)

Today I'm doing the BL Power Sculpt. and a commuter walk.

Happy Monday!

Replies

• lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Morning to all!

I had a bad day yesterday, and went over on my calories by around 400 (estimated. . .lots of things I couldn't record accurately.)

Today I'm doing the BL Power Sculpt. and a commuter walk.

Happy Monday!
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Went over my calories on Saturday night, but was able to actually get out and exercise and keep within my range yesterday. Gym is closed today, so it looks like I'm hitting the pavement for a long walk (I really envy your runners). I'm feeling the sluggish effects of the junk. So, time to work it out of my system with a good day.

Hope everyone has a happy, successful day!!!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I am going to get much exercise in today. I've been feeling sick for four days. I need to get out and work on my car, so that will burn a few calories. We may go for a walk this evening. I hope to get back into the groove tomorrow, although it's going to be a really full day! I hope you all have a great holiday!
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I'll join this party...went WAY over my calories yesterday...by about 800. Bad stuff, too.

But I was back in the gym this morning, starting the "heavy week" of exercise.

Yesterday:
    No exercise AND
    Ate in front of the TV

Today (burned 1000 calories):
    ~ 50 minutes elliptical
    ~ 60 minutes weights
    ~ 15 minutes abs/ core
    ~ Took my vitamins
    ~ My goal is to NOT drink at any of the BBQ's I'm going to, and to as healthily as possible.

Have a great holiday! These long weekends are tough, so let's finish strong!
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I had a couple small cheats over several days, so I'm right there in the boat with the rest of you! Daycare was closed today, so I didn't get in my normal workout, rather chased a two-year old all day! I'm getting ready to do the gazelle for 45 min to balance out my cals for today (not sure how to count child care, so I won't).

Viva, please tell me you took a pic of your hot 'lil momma dress.... please post! If you felt that great, you had to look killer! :wink:
    WL, no worries on the pitch to the b****. You're just meant for bigger and better things! Everything happens for a reason. :flowerforyou:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Like a doofus, I neglected to ask my husband to document the fact that I clean up pretty well by taking a picture. I'll have to wait another six months to a year to get dressed up again. :tongue:

I did tell him that he should take me someplace nice so that I can wear it again. . . so next time I'll ask for full documentation. If I wear those shoes again, we're taking a cab. For sure.