Options

Replies

• crystalwelchbailey
    Options
    wow that is awsome
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    You look AWESOME!! Congratulations on the transformation!! Truly an inspiration to us all. :wink:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! your abs look amazing kudos to you!!!
  • JSprad
    JSprad Posts: 31
    Options
    That is amazing! Awesome job!!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    WOo hoo...you look great and dare I say younger.....
  • AliAtIt4Life
    AliAtIt4Life Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You look great...
  • TeeTee11
    Options
    daaaang! You look so good!
  • amandakay23
    Options
    wow!! great job!
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    you are an inspriation!! I hope to post a topic like this around september/october!!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Your hard work and determination has really paid off Roy. I am really proud of you and am glad to have been a part of your life through your journey. Thanks for all the motivation and encouragement you have given me over the months. You rock.

Dani :wink:
    Now, notice everyone. This girl has worked so hard and has been a big motivator for me! I would like to thank you so much for all the things you have said to me and being there. You have always been great and will continue to be. Thanks so much!!! Dani deserves as much praise if not more than I do. So give her praise as well!
  • sabrina35
    Options
    awesome job
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Your hard work and determination has really paid off Roy. I am really proud of you and am glad to have been a part of your life through your journey. Thanks for all the motivation and encouragement you have given me over the months. You rock.

Dani :wink:
    Now, notice everyone. This girl has worked so hard and has been a big motivator for me! I would like to thank you so much for all the things you have said to me and being there. You have always been great and will continue to be. Thanks so much!!! Dani deserves as much praise if not more than I do. So give her praise as well!

:blushing: Thanks Roy! I am speechless for once! lol
    You didn't have to say all that...but I know it's in your character to do so.
    Let's continue to kick *kitten*......:happy:

Dani
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I figure I can give some measurements. I didn't really take a lot but,
    My shirt size was XL, It is now Medium
    My pant size was 38 32, It is now 34 30.
    Went through countless belts.
    My weight no longer defines my life. I just got chill bumps typing that. What a revelation.
  • DidiEndless
    Options
    You look great!!! I want your determination ;)
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Wow Congrats !!!! now If I could only get those abs I would be happy :laugh:
  • fatguitarist
    fatguitarist Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    RIGHT ON!!!!
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Freaking amazing transformation! Huge congrats on your hard work paying off :drinker:
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!!! You look awesome!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Showin your thread some love Roy. :wink:
  • homemom3
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!