Excited

Options
Hey everyone,

I am very excited about my new weight loss journey. I must say I love this website in addition to the app on my Ipod (can't want for it to come to blackberry lol). My doctor showed my the application and I have been on it ever since. I have to say I don't keep up with it everyday, but that will change soon. I am hoping to meet a lot of new people to help me shed these pounds and possibly I will be able to motivate them in the same way.

I wish everyone the best on their success to become a new you!

Oh, and by the way everyone calls me Smiles :) - as you can see from my profile picture.

Replies

• mrsstore
    mrsstore Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It really is brilliant this place, isn't it?! And I can't believe it's free, sod weight-watchers!
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Welcome to the forums and best of luck on your journey.
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    Hi Smiles, i just started too. Today is day 3 for me. I LOVE this website, the guys who made it need a sainthood, they are helping so many people. It's going to be tough, even with support but we're all on here because we want to change and we can ALL do it.

Oh by the way, i'm really not as miserable as i look in my picture!! It was taken without my knowledge and i hate it but i've used it as inspiration because i can't wait to be able to swap it for a nicer photo when i have lost my first 14lbs :smile:

Good luck Smiles :happy: