37kgs

Options
Hiya, so how long in general will it take to loose 37kgs then??? If i am good.:embarassed:

Replies

• SandraMay1982
    Options
    a kg a week is a good goal to aim for. But I would think it would take a little longer.

I am going for 50kgs this year. But I have a date in mind for ultimate goal. which is 60 weeks away!

it really depends on what you cut out of your diet sugar / fat wise. and what exercise and strength training you'll be doing as to how much you will lose. and as they say. everyone is different.
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 40 and I give myself 4 months. 10 lbs a month I think it's realistic...but I am worried about hitting a plateau...so maybe really until May I can lose it all..
  • natsab76
    Options
    Hello, that's my goal too.

I've lost half of that in five months to date and am giving myself another 6 to lose the rest. I haven't been as good, as I should wrt eating, but try to go to gym or do some other form of exercise every day. I like being able to eat what I want (within reason of course), so am happy to take my time, that way I don't feel like like I'm on a diet, just making healthy changes.

I guess it varies from person to person depending on what you eat and your exercise regime - for me 11 months is ok (not great, but ok) considering I've spent the last 20 or so years overweight!

Good luck!

Nat
  • evetobeslim
    Options
    Thanks Nat you are doing so well, and i think the way you are doing it is good as it is a lifestyle change for good x
  • evetobeslim
    Options
    i willbe with you as we are planning on going to Barbados in April if i could do that or even better i would be soo chuffed , how long have you been on the fitnees pal and diet then?