Have you noticed that . . .

Texsox
Texsox Posts: 146 Member
edited September 22 in Success Stories
Have you noticed that 99% of the pics posted here go from straight faced to smiling and the more weight that is lost, the bigger the smile!

Replies

• For me, it was a different story. I started last summer and took monthly photos. My first photo was a fat bloated smiling grin. Then, each month after that, my face became thinner and I looked more and more unhappy as I was depriving myself from all the 'bad' foods I once enjoyed...

Okay - then I started appreciating my progress and the smile came back a little (but never as before!).
  • YES I have and I LOVE IT!!!! This website is the best i've found so far on the web. What an encouraging, and positive place to visit and share.
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    For me, it was a different story. I started last summer and took monthly photos. My first photo was a fat bloated smiling grin. Then, each month after that, my face became thinner and I looked more and more unhappy as I was depriving myself from all the 'bad' foods I once enjoyed...

Okay - then I started appreciating my progress and the smile came back a little (but never as before!).

Dude, that's just sad....

I'm just sorry you feel like that.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!