I'm new!

Options
Just joined today. I just had my 2nd baby on Dec 2nd and got the green light to start exercising just this week. I am doing the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred along with a reduced calorie diet. I'm currently 155 lbs and I'm looking to get to 125 before my work season (I'm a wedding photographer) starts in May.

Replies

• mmelaniewalters
    Options
    blimey yr keen . congrats on the baby .. im new too . feel free to add me .. will try to help with the motivation , i am coping ok so far with this whole thing :) LOVING IT .
  • mmelaniewalters
    Options
    FORGOT TO MENTION MY START WEIGHT SAME AS YRS , AND I AM ALSO A PHOTOGRAPHER :)
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Just joined today. I just had my 2nd baby on Dec 2nd and got the green light to start exercising just this week. I am doing the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred along with a reduced calorie diet. I'm currently 155 lbs and I'm looking to get to 125 before my work season (I'm a wedding photographer) starts in May.

Welcome to MFP! This is one of the best sites on the web! I know you will love it. Feel free to add me, if you like.

Good luck with your goals!
  • nikki2609
    nikki2609 Posts: 128
    Options
    hi and welcome, im only a week old and i've already started losing weight! you will find the site really addictive and its great for motivation when u feel a little bit in need of some! congratulations on your baby and good luck with your goal xx
    3373860.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Talliexxx
    Options
    Hi , I joined yesterday and am finding it great.Feel free to add me as a friend xxx
  • javamom
    javamom Posts: 309
    Options
    Congrats on your baby. I think it is fantastic that you aren't missing a beat - green light from the doctor and you are ready to go! I wish I had done that after my second was born. She is four now, so I can't call it baby weight anymore! I admire your drive! Welcome! I LOVE this site! First week "rejoining" MFP and down 4!