1st goal hit, reward tattoo ^_^

Options
2»

Replies

• clairebair
    Options
    that gr8 ! love the tattoo! how do u write the golas in?
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • vaughny
    vaughny Posts: 145
    Options
    ha ha cool i like it, its unique
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    that is so original, so cool, well done on meeting your first goal :-)
  • MsMonny
    MsMonny Posts: 183
    Options
    Congrats on hitting your goal and reqarding yourself! I turn the big 40 in a couple weeks and was thinking of getting my first tattoo. Wife said OK, so now I just need to decide what and where!

Hey Mr Aquarian! i too am 40 in early Feb and I am getting my tattoo when I go to Bali with a friend in July. I already have one but I am dying (pun) to get another....it will be on the ankle....what r you thinking of getting?

I asked my hubby why he doesn't get a tattoo and he said it isn't for him but he isn't offended by people who have them. I said thats great cos I am not offended by people who don't have them!! Hahaha
  • MsMonny
    MsMonny Posts: 183
    Options
    BTW Navie42

I love your tat - very unique and one of a kind. It is on the inside of your bicep??
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Great tat!
  • ifeelsqueaky
    Options
    Love that tattoo idea :smile: I would love to get a tattoo when I reach goal but I don't really know what I want yet.
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    haha, i love that! keep up the good work!
  • Sandyslosenit
    Sandyslosenit Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching that first goal !!!
  • Navie42
    Navie42 Posts: 152
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am totally in love with it.

@MsMonny, It's on the underside of my forearm / inside elbow, where you would get blood drawn if you were at the docs. I got it there because I have frequently commented I need a system for intravenous coffee lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!