Change - Week 8

Options
msarro
msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
Wow! Its hard to believe that its been two months already! After two months I've noticed a ton of changes.. but here are the biggest ones -

-ladies are noticing me - yay!
-I'm starting to get compliments on weight loss, which is one heck of a motivator.
-I think I'm becoming addicted to working out. If I don't work out, i feel like a waste. Its reminding me of high school where I felt that if some part of my body wasn't sore, I'm not doing a good job.
-My clothes are getting looser now, or at least starting to. This leaves the question - buy new pants, or buy a smaller belt?
-I'm noticing that I have less of a requirement for sleep, and when I do sleep, its a lot deeper. I'm dreaming more than I ever have before.
-I'm getting a lot more confident, and I feel like I'm in control of my life. That feeling alone has made all of this work worth while a hundred times over. I've never really felt like this.
-There is a definite link between my psoriasis and working out. Weeks when I work out every day, even for just 15 minutes, my psoriasis clears up. If I take a few days off it comes back with a vengeance.
-I have very little apettite for sweets anymore. If I do, I have a single bite, and thats it. Meat products at bbq's are another thing though.. and its bbq season! I've been pigging out at every one I go to, and I think thats my body's way of telling me I need more protein. I just have to work off the excess calories. I really only eat meat while I'm there because potato chips and mayo salads don't really seem to catch my attention.
-My 'fit' friends think I'm going to be healthier than them, hahaha.

Oh well, I hope you all are having a great holiday. I'm on my way out to pick up some clif bars and go hiking at the delaware watergap. See you later tonight!!

Replies

• msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Wow! Its hard to believe that its been two months already! After two months I've noticed a ton of changes.. but here are the biggest ones -

-ladies are noticing me - yay!
    -I'm starting to get compliments on weight loss, which is one heck of a motivator.
    -I think I'm becoming addicted to working out. If I don't work out, i feel like a waste. Its reminding me of high school where I felt that if some part of my body wasn't sore, I'm not doing a good job.
    -My clothes are getting looser now, or at least starting to. This leaves the question - buy new pants, or buy a smaller belt?
    -I'm noticing that I have less of a requirement for sleep, and when I do sleep, its a lot deeper. I'm dreaming more than I ever have before.
    -I'm getting a lot more confident, and I feel like I'm in control of my life. That feeling alone has made all of this work worth while a hundred times over. I've never really felt like this.
    -There is a definite link between my psoriasis and working out. Weeks when I work out every day, even for just 15 minutes, my psoriasis clears up. If I take a few days off it comes back with a vengeance.
    -I have very little apettite for sweets anymore. If I do, I have a single bite, and thats it. Meat products at bbq's are another thing though.. and its bbq season! I've been pigging out at every one I go to, and I think thats my body's way of telling me I need more protein. I just have to work off the excess calories. I really only eat meat while I'm there because potato chips and mayo salads don't really seem to catch my attention.
    -My 'fit' friends think I'm going to be healthier than them, hahaha.

Oh well, I hope you all are having a great holiday. I'm on my way out to pick up some clif bars and go hiking at the delaware watergap. See you later tonight!!
  • cindyfaye
    cindyfaye Posts: 72
    Options
    I'm on week eight too. Good for you. Keep it up.
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful to hear! I've been on here since December and haven't lost as much as you. You are doing great! How's the running going?