when to weigh

Options
when do you weigh yourself?? personally i believe with clothes on and maybe after breakfast because you are going to wear clothes and eat through out the day. so when would be the best time to weigh??

Replies

• sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    morning, after peeing, naked ;)

that gives you a real weight, without food, excess water or clothes that always are different
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options

that gives you a real weight, without food, excess water or clothes that always are different

I do the same as well
  • Corinne_Bruce
    Options

I do the same as well

Same here, that's the only way to go :smile:
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    Similar

morning after fasted cardio and a shower. need feet to be wet for the bioscale.
  • tyracheek
    Options
    Me too!!!!
  • overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options

I do the same! I feel that is the most accurate weight you can get.
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options

I also agree with this one. I do this.

It's best to do the same time every day/ week. I try to weigh in once a week, but some people do it everyday and it's best to do it at the same time everyday.
  • maureak
    maureak Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Same as everyone else: I weigh daily but only record my weight on Friday. This gives me a more accurate picture of my normal weight. I don't like to record my weekend weight because sometimes it's up (special events) and sometimes it's down (extra work outs or massive house cleaning).