Got What I Deserve...

Options
MisdemeanorM
MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
So the neighbor had a little get together yesterday - ribs, potatoes, choc cake... the whole 9 yards. I managed to not pig out too much, but definitely ate way too much and NOT the right things :wink: That evening I took my 20 lb son and the dog on a 5 mile walk, so I ended up only over on my calories about 300 - 400. Not bad. BUT this morning I am feeling it!! I had to leave to the bathroom twice in Yoga this morning and think I am going to stay close to home for the next couple hours! I can't help but think I got what I deserve! :laugh:

It's weird how your body actually rejects the bad food after you get on track with the good food! Same thing happened when I spent 6 weeks in Costa Rica eating home cooked healthy meals -- 1/2 way through on a free weekend to the beach we ordered a pizza... and go SO sick!!

I'll have to remember this next time I am tempted by ribs and choc cake...

Replies

• MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    So the neighbor had a little get together yesterday - ribs, potatoes, choc cake... the whole 9 yards. I managed to not pig out too much, but definitely ate way too much and NOT the right things :wink: That evening I took my 20 lb son and the dog on a 5 mile walk, so I ended up only over on my calories about 300 - 400. Not bad. BUT this morning I am feeling it!! I had to leave to the bathroom twice in Yoga this morning and think I am going to stay close to home for the next couple hours! I can't help but think I got what I deserve! :laugh:

It's weird how your body actually rejects the bad food after you get on track with the good food! Same thing happened when I spent 6 weeks in Costa Rica eating home cooked healthy meals -- 1/2 way through on a free weekend to the beach we ordered a pizza... and go SO sick!!

I'll have to remember this next time I am tempted by ribs and choc cake...
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    <giggles>

I'll remember that in a few weeks when I hang out with my best friend and he's back from Seattle. He'll suggest going out to eat and I'll be thinking uh...don't want to be stuck on the toilet at your house! Especially not with your cute roomie around!
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I know I have a big hurtle coming up.....

Coming soon right across the street from the base here in Fargo is the 13th annual RIBFEST!!!!

http://www.fargoribfest.com/index.php

Maybe ill tie myself to a bus for a few hours to earn enough calories for a good sampling! :drinker: