Hey im New :)

Options
Hey Everyone :)
I am Mani and i am ready to start changing my life :)
i live in Orange County area
and i need some friends to motivate me and inspire me to keep on going
i'm trying to throw away my size 16 pants! and buy those size 8's!
this past week was the first time i am actually trying the healthy way to loose weight
and i would love it if i had any of your support<3

Replies

• nora56
    nora56 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome, it's a start, and a commitment for life.
  • o2blori
    o2blori Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love it here
  • gkinney3202
    Options
    This is a very good site to help you along your journey.
  • nattyb044
    Options
    It's really amazing how helpful this site it. I've tried may things but I've always found that counting calories is the best. :) Good luck!
  • polly8stone1
    polly8stone1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Polly and it all starts tomorrow am gonna say goodbye to my muffin top yippeeee!!!!!!!
  • 4shopgirl
    Options
    Hi Manijayy !

I just signed up this morning myself! I am a size 16 too and ready to lose this weight! I am 38. I lost 30 pounds in 2002 and then I found out I was pregnant with my son. Afterwards though I was able to take it off and lose another 20 all with Weight Watchers! We have a program at work which is nice. The instructor has changed and now I don't like to go! I was down to an "8" It was awesome! I was never an 8! It slowly came back over 3-4 years. I was so tired of eating healthy all the time and started going crazy eating way to much crap like cookie dough that my kids school was selling! lol:) Anyhow, I have tried to get back on track and I only can do it for a week or so and then lose my determination and will power. It is hard becasue my husband is over weight too and we both like to eat! I stay pretty busy and so don't find time or make time to workout. Bad excuse since my employer has a free fitness center and we are members of the YMCA in our city. I am excited to see how I like and use this site. It is free and I can do at home and work so hopefully it will help. Maybe you and I can help each other along the way:) BTW, I live in the frozen tundra of NE Wisconsin! It is 21 degrees here today!
  • darlene98
    darlene98 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!
  • kristimartiny
    Options
    Hi..I am in Madison, WI :) welcome
  • shells22
    shells22 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey im Shelly, welcome! :)
  • eandrus
    eandrus Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just read some of the posts under topic Success Stories -- lots of folks just finished their first week with great results. Very inspiring!
  • carlamorris
    carlamorris Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    welcome! You can do it !
  • tiffvea
    tiffvea Posts: 51
    Options
    Welcome!
    I've been on and off myfitness for a while, and hopefully from now on I WILL CONTINUE TO STAY! It really helps you to see in WRITING what goes in your mouth! Plus, it's easy and free! I love the fact that almost anything I eat is already in the database.
    I wish you the best of luck! :smile:
  • GorgeousMani
    GorgeousMani Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    thank you soo much! :) i love it to it is working out nicely, except when i eat an orange i dont know which one to register in ahaha!
  • alywms
    alywms Posts: 3
    Options
    hi ! feel free to add me and welcome! =)
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Looking forward to walking with you on this weight loss journey! Let us know when you reach your "Red Bikini Goal!"

Shawn