My first day!

Options
Hello all! Today will be my first day. I really need to get control of my diet for myself. I am not happy with the weight that has piled on over the last 3 to 4 months. I have put on 15 pounds. I believe it had a lot to do with me not having a job during that time which caused stress and just not having a schedule. Well I am back to work and I am ready to take control.

I am not new to excercising. That is the easy part for me. I love to run and spinning is something I also enjoy. I have ran 3 marathons and 6 halfs. I havent ran a marathon in 2 years and I really want to finish one this year. What I have noticed though is excercising a lone is not taking the weight off this time. What is going to help is know what I am putting in my mouth which myfitnesspal is going to help me with. I will also enjoy being a part of a community that has the same goal as I do.

My biggest challenge is going to refrain from mindless eating. I really hope I can get a handle on this.

Here is to getting my body back and the best year ever!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• rosiegirl1971
    Options
    Welcome, welcome! I discovered the phone app and joined only a couple of days ago myself. This tool will definitely keep you from that mindless eating! Especially when you see the calorie goal, etc and see how many calories you have left to stay within your goal. Good luck!
  • runheather
    Options
    Thank you! I am really excited! I agree with you about the calorie counter. I am very visual so I think this is going to be great!