Always Hungry

Options
Lately (the last week or so) I have been consistantly hungry. It doesn't matter what I eat (protein, carbs, vegies, etc) , within half an hour I am starving. I had an array of blood tests and glucose sugar tests done a few weeks ago due to other medical issues and they all came back normal.

Has anyone else had this issue? I can't seem to get satisfied. All I can think about is food... arrrgh!!!!

Replies

• flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    Lately (the last week or so) I have been consistantly hungry. It doesn't matter what I eat (protein, carbs, vegies, etc) , within half an hour I am starving. I had an array of blood tests and glucose sugar tests done a few weeks ago due to other medical issues and they all came back normal.

Has anyone else had this issue? I can't seem to get satisfied. All I can think about is food... arrrgh!!!!
  • monie328
    monie328 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Are you drinking enough water? I've felt that way, but I was mistaking my thirst for hunger. It could result from increased exercise.
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    I feel that way close to that time of the month nothing can satisfy me at all!! haha
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Is your stomach hungry or is your mouth hungry?

:(
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    are you eating at least 30 grams of fiber? I utelize the Fiber One line food alot to get my fiber and it keeps me from being hungry.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I just went through the whole weekend feeling that way, .....maybe because of the rain and not exercising to get the extra calories. If I don't have the extra calories 1200 just doesnt satisfy me.