Yay!

Carrie6o6
Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
I did it! I resisted a Wagon wheel!! It was right before bed, I REALLY wanted chocolate.. just a WEE bit of chocolate... then my brother offered me a wagon wheel.. so I picked it up, looked at the calories and it would put me over my daily limit... I started to open it a little bit... but then, I threw it down and ran to bed looking like an idiot (Had to hold my nightgown down hahaha) and screamed "NO NO NO!! MUST RESIST TEMPTATION!!" my husband just laughed his head off hahaha but at least I didn't eat it!!

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    I did it! I resisted a Wagon wheel!! It was right before bed, I REALLY wanted chocolate.. just a WEE bit of chocolate... then my brother offered me a wagon wheel.. so I picked it up, looked at the calories and it would put me over my daily limit... I started to open it a little bit... but then, I threw it down and ran to bed looking like an idiot (Had to hold my nightgown down hahaha) and screamed "NO NO NO!! MUST RESIST TEMPTATION!!" my husband just laughed his head off hahaha but at least I didn't eat it!!
  • dandersson2
    dandersson2 Posts: 13 Member
    Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!