WII FIT!!

Options
Carrie6o6
Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
I LOVE Wii fit!!! I have been using it everyday for almost a week.. I bought it mainly for aerobics... but was disappointed in that area... Doesn't really work you that hard.... But the strength, yoga and balance games are awesome!! I am SOOOOOOO sore!! hahaha and even better you can add other ppl in it, my brother is in it too, so we compete to get better scores which REALLY helps me!!

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Options
    I LOVE Wii fit!!! I have been using it everyday for almost a week.. I bought it mainly for aerobics... but was disappointed in that area... Doesn't really work you that hard.... But the strength, yoga and balance games are awesome!! I am SOOOOOOO sore!! hahaha and even better you can add other ppl in it, my brother is in it too, so we compete to get better scores which REALLY helps me!!
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    i went to buy it on the weekend .... but its sold out everywhere around here:grumble:

jackie
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    i went to buy it on the weekend .... but its sold out everywhere around here:grumble:

jackie

I pre-ordered it cause i'm a nerd hahahaha :P
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    I use it every day, and not all of the aerobics are light :)
    The boxing is awesome at longer intervals, and the free step is really good for lazy days when you don't want to work out much but still want to do something. The hoola hooping hurts your abs like whoa, and the island lap jog is nice (though no matter what I do I can't get more than one star.. it just doesn't detect my running, and I don't have a pocket for the wiimote since I tend to exercise without clothes :blushing: )
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    The boxing is awesome at longer intervals, and the free step is really good for lazy days when you don't want to work out much but still want to do something. The hoola hooping hurts your abs like whoa, and the island lap jog is nice (though no matter what I do I can't get more than one star.. it just doesn't detect my running, and I don't have a pocket for the wiimote since I tend to exercise without clothes :blushing: )

greaaaaat now im picturing you running naked... thanks:laugh:
    jackie
  • Carrie6o6
    Options

The hula hoop does kill!! hahaha Im up to 10mins with it! Boxing is alright... I havent done the Island lap yet.. I made it half way. But I was really excited about the Aerobics that they have and it sucks!! :grumble: hahaha But I still love it and use it everyday!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Sold out here too...:grumble: