Hi everyone - Kitty says Hello!

Options
:smile: Hi everyone - I`m Kitty from England. Just figuring out how the site works. First day here and am impressed how easy it is to log in meals.

I have a fair bit of weight to lose - so I guess I will be here for awhile! :bigsmile:

Replies

• buffyfan28
    Options
    Good Luck Kitty, Am sure you will find this site helpful there seems to be plenty of people like us wanting to make a change for the new year.
    I am from Kent in the UK and have found my weight has crept up and up for the last 10 years, and have decided enough is enough!!!
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kitty -You'll get the support you need from this group. All great people looking to help themselves by helping to motivate others.
  • Rivah67
    Rivah67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    hello kitty i am also from England. everyone here are helpful friendly :flowerforyou:
  • GayleyB12
    GayleyB12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone - I'm Gail from West Yorkshire. I'm new to the site too. I joined last year but neglected to use it. Now things are getting desperate!

I really like the site and find it very easy to use. I too have a fair bit of weight to lose, so I'll be here for a while too.
  • Kittycool77
    Options
    Thanks everyone - Hi Gail, I guess you`re as desperate as me to get the weight the old heave - ho!
  • kbefit
    kbefit Posts: 116
    Options
    Welcome Everyone! So glad to have you!